Strukturoc wall panels are a cost effective solution for architects and builders for many reasons. The purpose of this article is to highlight how our exterior wall panels cost you less.
What makes Strukturoc wall panels cost effective?
- One of the biggest cost savings comes from our Signature Series stucco textured wall panels. We apply a durable stucco textured finish to our steel panel, which saves big money rather than an actual application of stucco. Also, you are getting the strength of steel at a lower cost to you and your customer.
- There are many applications that do not require insulation on the metal wall panel, which comes with an added cost. Our product is only a skin, which leads to a greater cost savings over an insulated wall panel.
- Many architects choose to use our Design Series panels, which enable them to have a printed finish (examples: marble or wood grain) on the metal wall panel. Again, this creates a huge savings over using real marble, or a real wood.
Are these cheap because of poor build quality?
No, far from it! In fact, we are the highest gauge metal wall panel on the market. Our wall panels are manufactured in our Minnesota facility and use an extremely tough 20 gauge steel. Other manufacturers of wall panels commonly use a 24 gauge steel or lower, which makes for a less durable panel. Our steel, finishes, and warranties are the best in the industry!
How much do exterior wall panels cost?
Unfortunately it’s not easy to throw out a general price on metal wall panels. Here are a few things that factor into pricing a job:
- There is a price difference between our panel styles.
- Waste and trim factors affect the cost.
- Cost varies based on the amount of doors and windows.
The best way to price a project is to call us for a custom quote, or send us a quote request online. We know our products well and can guide you quickly through the quote process.
Have questions about our products?
Send us a message below or call us a 1-866-328-4982. We can answer all of your technical questions and help you get a quote that fits your needs!